JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY
James Madison University is a public institution that was founded in 1908. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of approximately 21,000 and has taken its place as one of the most desirable universities in Virginia.
- 8,200 University Related Employees
- $448,000,000 in Staff, Student, and University Spending
- For 19th consecutive year, JMU has been name the top public, master’s-level university in the South in U.S. News & World Report’s guidebook, 2012 America’s Best Colleges
ROCKINGHAM MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Rockingham Memorial Hospital is a community hospital that has been providing healthcare services since 1912. Serving a seven-county area, the 238-bed hospital admits more than 16,300 inpatients and 192,000 outpatients annually.
- 2,400+ Employees
- The state-of-the-art RMH Women’s Health Center constructed on campus, directly across from Stone Port, opened in 2013.
- For the fifth consecutive year RMH was in the Top 5% of hospitals nationwide of overall clinical experience—Health Grades.